- Database of IT Decision Makers gives you access to C Level and V Level executives of businesses in the IT industry.
- Get complete contact information of B2B decision makers like CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, CIOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Director Level Executives, Managers, Managerial Level Executives, etc. from diverse IT Industry.
- Drilldown your marketing focus by targeting audience who are capable of taking decisions
- Have exclusive and personalized conversations with the top level executives in business
- IT Decision Makers Mailing List is verified and up-to-date, ensuring you more than industry standard deliverability and response rates
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Escalate your business revenues by targeting the most important industry today, Information Technology with IT Decision Makers List from List Australia.
IT Decision Makers database by LA can enable you to get in touch with the top management of the businesses directly through their email ids, phone number or social media profiles. IT Decision Makers mailing list helps you in making the right impact on the decision makers and generate more revenue streams fast and easy.
LA now presents IT Decision Makers Lists for various geographies other than Australia including U.S., Europe, U.K., Asia, etc.
What’s on the offer?
Thursday, May 30, 2013
From the day we went global, from being Australian-focused, we have succeeded to be in accord with many industries, organizations, coporates, Fortune 1000 companies through small businesses to reach where we stand right now. We are now one of the largest providers of databases worldwide. We stand as the proud providers of database of over 63 industries with 43 million records.
A tiny bead of our master database…
- Business Direct Mailing List
- Business Opt-in Email List
- Business Telemarketing List
- Business Fax Marketing List
- Comprehensive Australian Business List
- Fortune 500 Company List
- Fortune 1000 Company List
- Business Decision Makers List
- Business Executives List
- Technology Users List
- Manufacturing Industry List
- Marketing Executives List
- HealthCare Executives List
- HR Executives List
- Recruiting Professionals List
- Real Estate Agents List
- Finance/Banking Executives List
- Mining Industry Contact List
- And lot more…
Sign up with us now for super cool offers on our ready-to-use (Pre-packaged) lists.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
ERP Users List from List Australia is a great way to reach out to ERP users from different geographies. Apart from Australian ERP Users Lists, ERP Users Lists are also available for different geographies, USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
ListAustralia’s ERP Users Lists gives you access to decision makers and top guns in any industry specified. Our technology users lists help you to connect with the people in varied industry sectors and segments.
What’s on the offer?
- Contact information of people using ERP software solutions in Fortune 1000 companies with key management details
- Highly targeted B2B opt-in email lists of ERP technology users to boost your conversion metrics
- Guaranteed high email deliverability rates and no contacts from the do not call list
- ERP users database suiting multi-channel marketing, meaning marketing with these lists can be done through various channels including email, telephone, fax, direct mail, etc.
- Customization of ERP users lists based on the requirements of the client
Contact Us for more information.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
ListAustralia helps companies in getting connected with Salesforce users associated with small, mid and high level companies throughout the world with freshly added SalesForce Users Database.
When you choose Salesforce users lists from LA, you are winning access to the top decision makers, CEO, CFO, COO, VP, AVP, Managing Director, General Managers and contacts till the executive levels.
ListAustralia helps in accelerating your sales charts by providing complete marketing information of the contacts including First name, Last name, Job Title, Phone Number, Email address, Zip code, Organization Name, Physical mailing address, SIC codes and many more that helps in creating niche marketing campaigns.
We are also offering a gamut of list services including data appending, email appending, telephone appending, fax appending, mailingaddress appending, postcode appending, job title appending and also alternatecontact appending.
ListAustralia now caters lists from other geographic locations. Here are some of the SalesForce Users Lists available in various geographic locations you can choose from.
- SalesForce Users Lists Australia
- SalesForce Users Lists USA
- SalesForce Users Lists UK
- SalesForce Users Lists Canada
- SalesForce Users Lists France
- SalesForce Users Lists India
- SalesForce Users Lists Asia
Thursday, May 9, 2013
First source for Australian Business Opt-in Email Lists.
Australian business to business opt-in email lists from LA will help your business reach new heights. With Australian Business Email Lists, you can get all the digital information about the top decision makers, C-Level executives and any title you desire right at your door step. Lists from LA are bound to have a superior quality with the regular data updates and enhancements.
The B2B Opt-in email lists are also run through opt-out campaigns to abide to the CAN-SPAM act and deliver you the best results possible.
What’s on the offer?
- Instant delivery of the messages as the B2B email list is permission based
- Supreme response rates as recipients are willing to receive information from you
- Quadrupled conversions as interested recipient convert fast and easy
- Cut down marketing costs when email is replacing other media
Contact Us for more information.
Please fill in this form and we will process your request right away.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Did you know? 1 out of 3 ISPs consider SPAM complaints as the #1 factor in determining if an email should be blocked.
Here are a few phrases you should stay away from to avoid SPAM complaints:
1. Accept credit cards
2. Only $
3. Free trial
4. Be your own boss
5. Cash bonus
6. Save $
7. Money back
8. Sign up free today
9. This isn't spam
10. Don't delete
11. Lowest price
Friday, September 28, 2012
Benefits of email marketing
Here are some points that should explain why email marketing is still ruling the web.
It just does not matter where your customer is based. It takes just a click to send an email to people sitting thousands of miles away.
This is probably the most low-cost form of online advertising one can opt for. It is far more economical than conventional marketing forms and saves you precious paper and postage time. Also, it is instant, and thus you do not have to wait for months to achieve results.
You have the liberty to incorporate graphics, videos, music, games, and surveys to engage your prospects and grab instant attention. These also add a personal touch to your message which is almost missing in print, radio and other forms of marketing.
You can make use of email marketing round-the-clock. From office, home or while traveling, you can use this effective medium to build customer rapport whenever you want.
Email lets you measure the response rates you receive from your customers. Special tools such as click-through rates, conversions, number of views are extremely helpful for ascertaining how well your product is being received in the market.
With pre-packaged and custom lists, you can just target the section of people you want to. All your campaigns must not target everyone in the mass and can cater to those for whom the product is relevant.
Opt-in or opt-out Options
This is a great feature you can offer to your prospects to maintain your reputation in the market. This will allow your customers to unsubscribe for your emails whenever they wish to. Indeed, it protects you from getting spam listed.
If you need an email marketing list, we're right here. Get in touch with us now.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Email bounces can hinder the success of your marketing campaigns and it is very important for marketers to take corrective action for this. Here are some steps you can implement to reduce the rate of your bounces.
• Check out how your list service vendor handles the bounces.
• Once you get the information from the vendor, check for yourself how many addresses are bouncing and who they are.
• Once you get a soft bounce, resend it a few more times before considering it a hard bounce.
• Temporary soft bounces should be attempted again for sending and the same applies for ‘Out of Office’ emails.
• Take at least a month’s time before invalidating any record from your database.
• It is also a good idea to connect to prospects through other channels if their email address does not really work.
• You should always consider testing your email campaigns before starting the. This will certainly help to reduce the number of bounce-backs.
Below are some examples of hard bounce codes with the description of the error.
5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Hard Error'
550 - No such user - Administrative prohibition
5.1.1- Unknown or illegal alias
5.1.0- Unknown address error
Email bounce backs are undoubtedly irritating and can bring the flow of your marketing to a halt. However, by exercising little caution and strategies, you can surely reduce them to great extent to ensure the success of your campaigns.